Being a successful Independent Escort and Escort Brand is a lot of work!
You need to dedicate a lot of time to admin, so much work has to be done prior to the paid part of the job, actually meeting clients.
When Agency Atlantic was an Escort Agency, 90% of my day was Brand & Marketing with about 2% of my time taking phone calls & arranging escort meetings.
Having an escort brand is not only time consuming, it can also be really confusing at times.
You see other escorts succeeding but you may be stuck in a rut & not sure what to do next. Your brain is overflowing with ideas but you aren’t sure how to put them into action or which tools to use to help your ideas come to fruition
Being an ‘adult’ business is problematic as many tools and online options are not available to us. I have done adult for 20 years so my list is SW friendly
You can spend many hours setting up a website on weebly.com, adding Mailchimp or Paypal only to find soon after all your hours of work amounts to nothing as you are blacklisted for all 3 services, they do not allow adult so all your hard work is gone. It makes you want to curl up & cry.
Some days I spent half the day reading terms & conditions trying to find a solution that is either adult friendly or at least doesn’t kick me off if they find out their tool is being used for for escort promotion
Being Self Employed, Structure is Important
Having a daily structure is my number 1 tool for how to run a successful Escort Industry Business. Structure is very important when you are self employed as is running your own race.
I have been self employed for a long time, structure is vital and having the right tools to run my business is a big part of that structure
Stop looking at what others are doing & do things your own way! The grass always looks greener as the saying goes but if you stop looking, the only grass you know about is your own. Compete only with yourself & it will help you significantly.
I may seem like a know it all but I only know a lot because I spend at least 1hr a day learning, reading and keeping my skills up to date
My work day is officially 10am til 7pm Monday – Friday but I am often at my desk before 10am to get a head start on the day. I aim to not to work on the weekends so I can spend time with family. Of course it’s not always possible but I try my best
- I wake up at 8am, shower & get ready for the day; breakfast is generally a protein shake with things in it (Coffee, LSA, Probiotics) + I take vitamins. I am not a fan or food in the morning so I drink my breakfast 🙂
- I make my bed – I learnt that from a self help guru & I am not sure why but it’s a good habit to have
- I meditate – a quick 10mins by Mindful Movement on YouTube is sometimes enough to make me feel refreshed. I know I should exercise but I am not perfect; I really hate the gym these days and my day is so long I just can’t be arsed lol
- I spend 1hr learning – mostly I read SEO blogs and research
I have been doing websites & SEO for many years and in the Escort Industry for 20 years. The path hasn’t been easy or fast & some days it’s still hard as hell
I have made a tonne of mistakes and I have learnt a lot from these mistakes. I am still learning and trying new things that aren’t always successful
It’s worth all the hours and all the headaches as I love what I do. I love helping my clients achieve success and grow their businesses
The same as all businesses, I charge for my services but I also give back by doing blogs where readers can learn from me for free. I know my blogs have been helpful to many escorts and I will continue to blog indefinitely
If you would like to pay for services please contact me via agencyatlantic.com
If you prefer to do things yourself, I have curated a list of my favourite tools and resources. Many are free. I hope you find them as helpful as I do
Create A Website
Yes you can create a website yourself. It will take you many hours of your time to learn how to create a site but you can do it. If you want to save yourself the headache and grey hairs have your site created and maintained by Agency Atlantic. I am a technical designer & experienced SEO so your site will not only be on brand, it will be technically sound so it will rank on search engines
Website Building Platforms
My preferred platform & many web designers use the same. WordPress powers 27% of the web. The first time you look at WordPress it is overwhelming but the more hours you spend in Word-press the less scary it becomes.
With 100’s of thousands of themes & plugins whatever you want it is possible!
WordPress is open source which means it’s owned by nobody so it’s good for escorts as nobody can kick you off the platform if they change the terms & conditions.
You will need to buy your own domain name and pay for hosting. I use and recommend Siteground to all my clients as its fast & also recommended by WordPress and they allow adult too 🙂
One of the most popular front-end frameworks and open source projects in the world, designed to make front-end web development faster and easier.
Very easy to use but I find it’s too limited. I have created sites for clients in Wix at their request. It is a website builder with templates, drag ‘n’ drop editor + a cute mobile site editor. Wix controls everything, you can only host with Wix, pay by the month.
I know some escorts use SquareSpace, I have not used it or ever been in the platform. Similar to Wix, easy to use with gorgeous ready to use designs (pick a template, drop & drag – Simple). Pay by the month, hosted & controlled by Squarespace
- Builtwith – I either look at a sites source code or use this awesome tool to see who is doing what with their websites. I find it helpful to know how technically proficient someone is when they are selling services. For example, no Directory or SEO company would use Mailchimp or Wix
- NameMesh – Free domain name generator
- WindowResizer (google chrome) – Helps you check different screen sizes to test your website design layout
WordPress Hosting & Plugins
If you are going to use WordPress then I suggest Siteground for Hosting as they are fast, have great customer service + have a lot of great freebies which save you money such as Free CDN, SSL and the SG Optimizer plugin.
I like SEranking as it is great value for money & easy to use. Excellent SERP reports including the ability to monitor SERP features. The website audit tool is easy to follow plus you can add keywords directly from Google Search Console
There is plenty of great SEO tools online. I mess about with lots of them as the more tools you use the more data you can collect 🙂 Some of the other SEO tools I use are
- Pingdom – check your website speed
- Gtmetrix.com – Website speed & Performance Optimisation
- SEO Site Checkup
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider
Google has lots of tools to help you with your site and SEO
- Google Alerts – Monitor the web for new content
- Google Analytics – Every website should have google Analytics so you can check your website traffic
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Optimize
- Google Pagespeed Insights
Design Pretty Things
There are thousands of design resources available for anyone to access I have used various but I personally love Canva and get all my clients on it too. It’s so simple to use, I do canva Graphics on my phone in the ads if I am watching TV lol
Freebies and Templates
There’s no need to design everything from scratch. There are tonnes of freebies online
Free Fonts and Typography
With so many free fonts available at the click of a button, you can have ultimate flexibility in your designs.
- Canva Font Combinations
- FontFace Ninja – Browser extension to help you discover what fonts were used on a website.
- Google Fonts – Open source designer web fonts.
- WhatTheFont – If you see a font on someone else’s website you can use this site to find out what it is
Social Media Graphics
Creating social media graphics—like blog headers and Instagram quote cards help grow your social media followers
Photo Editing Software
Before uploading images to your website you need to optimise them. I use photoshop but these sites are handy tools that will help you save on Website hosting bandwidth, speed and storage
Speak to your clients
You can speak to clients with these tools added to your website
- LiveChat– This is the one I use – Lots of functionality available
- Tawk.to – Free messaging app that lets you monitor and chat with visitors on your website.
- Skype – Free video calls, voice calls and messaging.
Surveys are a great idea if you are stuck for ideas. Collect real-time feedback, demographic information and customer satisfaction
- Google Forms – Create online forms and surveys for free.
- Survey Monkey – Online surveys and questionnaires.
- Twitter Polls
Marketing – Social Media
I am not a social media person but I use it to help grow my brands
- Bitly – Create, share, and track shortened or custom links.
- SocialRank – Find and analyze your followers on Twitter and Instagram.
- TweetDelete – As I promote escorts & tours on 2 of my twitter feeds I use tweet delete to clean out all messages after a set time period. This stops ladies details from being online when they don’t wish to be
I always have social sharing buttons on my blogs. Make it easy for your readers to share your content across the web
- ShareThis – Free social sharing buttons for your website or blog.
- SumoMe Share – Smart share buttons optimized to increase social media shares on your website by 20%.
- Disqus – A popular comment system for your blog.
Publishing & Automation
Schedule post and plan your social media from 1 platform
- Crowdfire – nice and easy to use
- Hootsuite – Manage up to three social media profiles and get basic analytics, content scheduling, lead capture campaigns, RSS feed integrations and free social media courses.
- Buffer – Share what you’re reading and schedule social media posts.
- Later – Schedule and manage your Instagram posts.
- Copyscape – Plagiarism checker that searches for duplicates of your content.
- Free PDF Creator – Create PDF documents from any Windows program including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Free Summarizer – Summarizes any text in just a few seconds, then sends you the summary via email.
- Grammerly – Improve grammar, word choice, and sentence structure in your writing. It’s free!
Be More Productive
Manage yourself with a to-do-list
- Asana – I have this app on my phone & use it for personal to-do-lists, project to-do-lists and for larger team projects
- Todoist – To do list software
Useful Little Helpers
- 1Password & LastPass Save your passwords & Logins
- Unroll.me Keeps a list of all your subscription emails so you can unsubscribe easily
- DocuSign – Send, sign and approve documents
File Sharing and Storage
- Dropbox – File sharing with up to 2GB of free storage. I use dropbox to store and share photos with clients
- Google Drive – Google cloud storage. I use the spreadsheets & documents in google drive to store & share data with clients. The first 15GB of storage is free.
- WeTransfer – Transfer photos and files for free up to 2GB